Last Sunday we drove to JAX because Andy had his PRK (laser eye surgery) done there on Monday. Everything went well and he is healing fast. I've to take tack of the 4 different eye drops, and 3 pain medication he has to take every 4 hours. I have to also transform him into "spider-Man" every night so he doesn't involuntary rub his eyes while sleeping. I'm super tired because I feel like I have 3 babies, or 2 little girls and a "faking to be entirely handicapped and blind husband". I just hope he recovers soon so I can enjoy again of his very appreciated help.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Daddy is Spider-Man
I'm finally done with my stressful summer semester. It was my first time taking summer classes, and I probably won't do it again. It was hard because it is really a whole semester compacted into a little over 2 months (just not for me). I ended with B's in both of my classes (Chemistry and English Composition II). I'll now have over 2 weeks of vacation to finish some unfinished projects, have a huge garage sale, "deep" clean my entire house, psychologically prepare myself to let Catalina go to Pre-K, do some interior decoration around the house, get a new look (hair highlights), exercise everyday, prepare the primary sacrament program, potty train Julienne, and prepare myself to start the Fall semester. It might not sound like vacation but I've been waiting a while to have this time to do all the things I mentioned.
Last Sunday we drove to JAX because Andy had his PRK (laser eye surgery) done there on Monday. Everything went well and he is healing fast. I've to take tack of the 4 different eye drops, and 3 pain medication he has to take every 4 hours. I have to also transform him into "spider-Man" every night so he doesn't involuntary rub his eyes while sleeping. I'm super tired because I feel like I have 3 babies, or 2 little girls and a "faking to be entirely handicapped and blind husband". I just hope he recovers soon so I can enjoy again of his very appreciated help.
Glasses last bye bye
Catalina supporting Daddy after surgery
Spider-Man!!! So the first night after I did this to Andy to prevent him of rubbing his eyes while sleeping, Catalina very enthusiastically told me: "Mommy, Daddy is Spider-Man!!!"
Last Sunday we drove to JAX because Andy had his PRK (laser eye surgery) done there on Monday. Everything went well and he is healing fast. I've to take tack of the 4 different eye drops, and 3 pain medication he has to take every 4 hours. I have to also transform him into "spider-Man" every night so he doesn't involuntary rub his eyes while sleeping. I'm super tired because I feel like I have 3 babies, or 2 little girls and a "faking to be entirely handicapped and blind husband". I just hope he recovers soon so I can enjoy again of his very appreciated help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so cute that she calls him Spiderman =) I am so glad you are back home! Guess what?? I have a surprise for you! You will have to come visit me tomorrow to find out what it is =)
Post a Comment