Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sad Goodbyes...

This last month I have experienced too many sad goodbyes. It's always hard to say goodbye to good friends and family. It's something I obviously can't control or get used to. In our over 6 years of marriage we have left behind many places and people, and we have seen people leaving as well. This past month started with Andy going away for work stuff.

Here is Julienne (Daddy's girl) a little upset saying goodbye to daddy.


Here is Catalina a little bit used to see daddy leaving and coming back. It was so cute that that same night Catalina offered to say the family prayer, and she said: "We ask thee for daddy to come back in the airplane tomorrow". She's so sweet.


Then my super friend Shelly and her family moved far far far away. I started to cry from the day they found out they were going to move (3 weeks before). I miss you!


Then my Dad went back to Chile after a little visit (too short for me). In my way back home (from MIA airport) I realized how lonely I am now (not cool).

And to end the sad goodbyes, the Johns also moved far far far away. They're so awesome. We'll all miss you tons.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I miss you too! I will see you soon though when you guys get to Virginia ;)

Tyler said...

Okay so this is Shel... But I am too lazy to log out and log back in.

SheL said...

PS (yep... me again) We need to exchange pictures! I am working on a cd for you...