From October 19th to the 29th my "Papa" came to visit us all the way from Chile. It was so much fun having him over. We enjoyed every minute of his visit and we made his vacations totally worth it. My dad almost had the "whole" Key West experience.
Here is a list of all the things we did:
-Key West Aquarium
-Sunset Pier
-Mel Fisher Museum
-Mallory Square
-Duval Street
-Harry S Truman Little White House
-Fort Zachary Taylor
-Goombay Festival
-Shipwreck Museum
-Bahia Honda State Park
-Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
-Key Deer
-AIDS Memorial Pier
-Southernmost Point
-Mile 0
-Smathers Beach
To all the things mentioned above I have to add a great deal of laugh, shopping, good food (my dad is an awesome cook), and my normal routine (school, homework, Catalina's school, activities, church, and so on). I am a daddy's girl so it was super hard to say goodbye. I dropped him off to the Miami International Airport and drove crying all the way back. Julienne still calls and asks for "sisso" (that is how all of his grand kids call him). I know he had a great time. He relaxed, slept, and enjoyed all the things we did. He said he wanted to came again next April. I hope he does. Until then, I miss you and love you Papito.
No comments:
Post a Comment