Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last Week Happenings...

Ever since Catalina and I started school (3 weeks ago) it's been pretty busy around here. I'm not a morning person but it's now just part of my routine. I get up at 6:50 am (yuck) and then my day starts with breakfast (x3), school (drop off), workout, cleaning, pick Catalina up, lunch (x3), Jules down for a nap, cleaning, entertain Catalina, my homework, snack time (x2), Andy gets back from work/I run to school, dinner (x4), bath (x2), bedtime (x2), cleaning, chilling, get ready for bed, do some reading for fun...and then I'm done until the next day. I also have to add that during the week I have other things to do and places to go. Catalina has her speech therapy twice a week (because of her progress she'll go once a week starting next week). I take Julienne to Kindermusik once a week, and to the library on Wed. I happily volunteered to host a playgroup at my house on Fridays from 10am to 12pm (with friends and ladies from church and their children) until the weather gets nice enough to meet in a playground. Saturdays are horrible because the house looks so messy and it just never ends. Luckily on Sundays after a nice morning in church I (and really all of us) get to take a heavenly 2 to 2 1/2 hour nap. Sorry, I guess I'm too tired at the moment but usually my routine is pretty fun, and busy but in a good way.
Here are our last week happenings with cute pictures.
This is my new trick. I shared with you how picky of an eater Catalina is. So last week I tried the following: I mixed 1 cup of cut corn, 3 oz. of ground grilled chicken, and 1 tbs mayo. Catalina loves corn, and mayo (totally inherited from me) so the twist is to add the almost invisible chicken into it. She ate it ALL and didn't even know she had some "meat" (I have done similar things with spaghetti and mac&cheese) yeah me!!!

"A Cute Double Time Out". They were both jumping on the sofa and Julienne-"Monito" ("little monkey" in Spanish, which in this case is pretty ironic) almost fell. I like how Julienne is showing her not very feminine side. And I love Catalina's disappointed face, too.

Saturday was "The Princess Day". They wore these princesses gowns all day...even during the awesome BYU v/s TULANE game.

This is to show how much my girls (specially Monito) love our friends the Hales.

Last Sunday I tried this cute hairdo on "Droolienne". It makes her look a lot older. I miss my baby, she is such a big girl now...snif snif.

I love this photo of Julienne too with a little bubble coming out of her extra drooly mouth.

2 comments:

Emily said...

WOW so busy! And I miss my sobrinas! They are growing up so fast... can't believe it! Hope you all are doing amazing!

Unknown said...

I love your girls! Cute pictures. I love our new Saturday football tradition... its my favorite =)