Last Thursday we drove to JAX for the weekend. Andy had a medical appointment about eye surgery. The girls and I went with him to give him company and to do some fun shopping, too. "Target was my main target". I know it is silly, but I would love to work there just to be there all day. We spent more of our weekend shopping, eating, playing with our brand new iphone, driving around town, and taking lots of naps in the hotel. On Monday morning Andy had a lot of tests done on his eyes. He came back to get me at the hotel looking all freaky with his dilated eyes.
Then we made some of our way back home stopping at the Kennedy Space Center. We had a great time. Catalina was so interested in the whole astronaut thing and going to the moon in a spaceshuttle. On tuesday morning we went again to the KSC and did the bus tour. It was so cool, we saw the shuttle that is scheduled to launch on July 11th. It is a pretty awesome place, very fun.
1 comment:
I am right there with you on the Target thing. I am glad you guys had a good time but stop leaving me! I miss you! =)
Post a Comment