Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July/Summer Cold

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day Celebration.
We spent most of our day at a friend's house and had a fantastic BBQ and a lot of yummy things to eat. The girls played with water and enjoyed the sun. It was a very nice day.
Yesterday I noticed the girls were a little congested and warm. Last night I didn't get to sleep very much because Julienne was crying and way awake from 3 to 6am. Today we are all kind of sick and super tired. I don't like being sick.A cute 4th of July bath before going to bed.

2 comments:

Marc and Letty said...

Que bien que se la pasron, y las ninas se ben tangrandes, no puedo creer que julianne, ya se rebuelba con los otros ninos, si yo pensaba que es una bebe, y en esas fotos parese como si tubiera la misma edad de la Kata..
Feliz 4 de julio.
Cuidense y que se recuperen pronto.

Emily said...

Hi Gaby and Andy!!

I am sooo sorry to hear about Julienne but happy that she is ok. When is Andy´s surgery? Hope you are well! Much love!!

Adam and Emily