Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

I've been an awful blogger. I totally acknowledge the overwhelming catching up I owe to everyone. I'll try to do it soon. For now I want you to see these beautiful Easter weekend pictures of the girls. I especially want Andy to see them: Look Andy our beautiful girls!!! And thanks Grandma Margaret for sending these adorable yellow dresses for them.

Yesterday we went to a Primary activity. We had a very fun Easter Egg Hunt.

Here is Abuela helping my little egg hunters.

I love this picture of Catalina. It's so funny that she was picking just the "girl eggs" (as she said), which are the different shades of purple and pink exclusively, until I told her that she better pick anything or she was not going to have that many; not that I was going to let her eat all that candy anyway...lol.

Monito did so much better this year. She learned that she has to pick up a few eggs and then open them and enjoy them. Last year she was just worried about opening the egg and instantaneously eating its content, and then going for the next one. That also reminds me that I no longer have a baby in our family. She has grown up so much...sniff sniff.

Here are most of the Key West Branch primary children.

The following pictures I took today in the Church garden.

I adore this picture. I told Julienne to go by Catalina to take a picture and Catalina hugged her little sister in such a spontaneous way that I just love it.

Monito showing her beautiful big front teeth (bunny teeth) smile.

My sweet Catalina and her adorable smile. When it comes to taking pictures she is a pro in giving me her best smile and pose.

The girls showing their beautiful dresses.

"Shocking kiss". I just told Catalina to kiss her sister for the picture. Julienne has a hard time staying still but I guess Catalina knows exactly what to do to make her stop moving. LOL.

Going around...
and around.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh! The girls are getting so big! You are right, Julienne is starting to look like a big girl now! She doesn't even look like a toddler! Wow! We miss you guys much!! =D

P.S. I am terrible with facebook but good with the blog so it is all good! Lol.

EmmaJ said...

beautiful girls!
so glad you blogged!