My friend Emma has tagged me in a "Household Photo Tag
". The Rules are that you have to take the pictures how your house is now- no cleaning up. What a fun way to take a break from organizing and preparing documents needed for passports, visas, and so on.
May I present my house...
Kitchen Sink
Fridge

Favorite Shoes
I got these shoes about 2 months ago. I use them most of the days. I think they are better than flip flops. I often check if Payless Shoes has brought more but I'm not being lucky.
Favorite Room
My favorite room is my kitchen. I love everything about my kitchen and I spent most of my day here. In this room is where I teach seminary, study, cook, eat, and so on. I followed the "tag rule" so you can see the big mess I have with documents and all the forms I have to fill up.
Laundry Room
Bedroom Closet
Bathroom

What my kids are doing right now
Catalina going down the stairs.

Julienne playing "Sorry" and "Pictionary".

I also included my sweet Mom who was putting the clothes away after ironing it. Thanks Mamita...you're the best. I could not do it without you.

And here is Cuba about to get back inside the house after going potty.
Self Portrait
OK, so now I now want to tag
Emily (show me your house in Ecuador!!!) and my awesome friend
Shelly (I'm dying to see how your new house looks like). And anyone else just for the fun of it!
1 comment:
Thanks for doing this Gaby! It was great to see you and the girls in these pictures. And thanks for tagging Shelly too- she doesn't blog enough!
Post a Comment