I can not believe my "baby" is 2 now. We are so happy to have her in our lives. She fills up our lives with happiness, scary moments, and excitement. To commemorate Julienne's 2nd year of her "monkey life" we throw her a "Monkey Girl Party". Some of our friends came and we had a great time. We had an awesome lunch consisting of: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, sliced fruit, chicken-cheese dip, veggies, chocolate cake, and tres leches (cake). Everything was so yummy.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Monito's Birthday
Happy Birthday Julienne!!!
I can not believe my "baby" is 2 now. We are so happy to have her in our lives. She fills up our lives with happiness, scary moments, and excitement. To commemorate Julienne's 2nd year of her "monkey life" we throw her a "Monkey Girl Party". Some of our friends came and we had a great time. We had an awesome lunch consisting of: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, sliced fruit, chicken-cheese dip, veggies, chocolate cake, and tres leches (cake). Everything was so yummy.
The BIG (and terrible) 2's.
Monito's best monkey face.
My first slow cooker BBQ pulled pork. I thought it was awesome.
The food!!!
The cute decoration and some of our friends.
I'm so proud of my cake. I know it looks like Minnie mouse but it is really a "Monkey Girl".
Trying to blow. So cute!
I ended up helping her because she still drools too much but she was super close to get it herself.
Yayyyy!!!
I love this picture of how enthusiastically Catalina is eating her cake.
Daddy's little monkey.
Some kissing for my baby girl. I adore you, Julienne.
I can not believe my "baby" is 2 now. We are so happy to have her in our lives. She fills up our lives with happiness, scary moments, and excitement. To commemorate Julienne's 2nd year of her "monkey life" we throw her a "Monkey Girl Party". Some of our friends came and we had a great time. We had an awesome lunch consisting of: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, sliced fruit, chicken-cheese dip, veggies, chocolate cake, and tres leches (cake). Everything was so yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she is already 2!! But then again, it seems like ages since we were in Key West so I guess it makes sense! Happy birthday to mi sobrina!!
Post a Comment