As a follow up from the last post I have to say that we had so much fun with my sissy and her family. In the first week in January (which happened to be the coldest week in Florida in the past 100 years) we went to some awesome theme parks. We went to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, and Bush Gardens. It was so cool to be able to switch the care of our kiddos and going in twos to do the big rides. We were so cold that had to go and buy winter stuff. And nobody expected such cool weather, so finding what we needed was NOT an easy thing because due to the high demand everything was sold out.
It was such a blessing being able to spend time with my sister and her precious kids. We had a hard time saying goodbye. My nephew Nicholas was very upset and worried that my girls would forget about them. After all, they spent about 1 month with us and we usually hardly see them. He is so especial and sentimental...love him.
After our awesome winter break we once again came to reality. We started school and our routines.
I underestimated the difficulty of this semester. I thought I took "just 2" classes but oh, my goodness. I have a Microbiology class on Fridays from 1 to 7 pm. This includes lecture and laboratory. It's just overwhelming not just for the class itself but because I've been annoying some friends to watch the girls from 12:30 (so I can leave and get to my class on time) to 4:30pm (until Andy gets back home from work). Along with this, Andy has been traveling a lot and will continue to do so until we move. So, because of this situation we decided that it was necessary to bring my mom to the rescue. My sweet mother will be arriving from Chile on March 2nd and will stay with us until the end of May.
1 comment:
What fun!
I like the picnic at the beach picture of the girls. They all look so cute.
Post a Comment