Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN

It is not fun to spend Halloween without Daddy. It is just not the same.
This year I started too late with the girls costumes. I ended up buying Julienne's monkey costume but I'm so happy that it was 50% off at Kmart and I payed $7. She had to be a monkey and they did not have their size so I bought a size 6-12 months. I had to work on it to make it fit my 20 month old Monito. After I altered the monkey costume I made Catalina's Pocahontas one. I'm so happy how it turned out. Catalina makes the perfect Indian.
Today we went to the church's "Trunk or Treat". It was so much fun and there was a lot more people than previous years. Julienne didn't understand what was going on but imitating Catalina she did say something that sounded like "tee o tick" (I'm glad nobody gave her ticks tough). She carried her bag for like 3 seconds and then she spend the rest of the time "monkeying around". Catalina was the one that filled up her pumpkin bag to supply us with months worth of candy.


Catalina was the cutest Pocahontas ever.


My Monito monkeying around.


Some primary children.



I was a Pirate/Gypsy this year. I love how Catalina is sharing candy with Monito (because she didn't get more than 2 o 3 things).

No comments: