It is amazing how much stuff you can do in Disney when your height is 40 inches or more. This last time (Sep 26th-Oct 3rd) we found out that Catalina is 40 inches tall and that she can ride most of the stuff they have. I was so proud of her for wanting to be with her cousins so bad that she didn't realize what she was getting in to. She was so brave, not overcautious, and not in total control from how she usually is and that was OK. Catalina rode "test track" (twice), "Soarin", "Splash Mountain", and last (the most awesome one) "
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror". She was so brave, and everyone in our elevator cheered her afterward. This time we also went to the water parks "Typhoon Lagoon" and "Blizzard Beach". They are SO awesome and it was so perfect for the hot weather we had those days. Catalina also did a lot of stuff here because she is 40 inches.
This time we had lunch with the princesses. We went for lunch in Cinderella's castle at the
"Cinderella's Royal Table". Catalina was so happy to see the princesses, and Andy and I were surprised about the food. It wasn't bad at all. We had a huge laugh because for some reason all the princesses that day were pretty ugly (but for some reason they look a lot better in the pictures than in person). Lol. Please understand that it was our 5th time in Disney World and we have seen many. After all of them came to our table we were talking about it (thank goodness for Spanish) and I said "I guess they brought out all the ugly ones for Halloween" and Andy couldn't stop laughing for a long while. It was a very good experience (a one time thing though). I'm glad we did it.

She did it!!!

Catalina raising Andy in the "Toboggan Racers" from Blizzard Beach. She is that tiny thing in the 4th line.

I love Catalina's face in this one.

Andy coming out of the
"Slush Gusher".

Monito monkeying around Disney.

We had a very fun lunch at the
"Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater" in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Cinderella, her castle, and the girls.

The not so graceful (but so charming) princesses of that day and my totally cute girls.

Catalina and her favorite princess. She was so happy from "sleeping beauty's kisses".
One tasty meal, one happy family!
2 comments:
I love my princess nieces! And I cannot believe that Catalina is big enough to ride those rides!! Did she like Tower of Terror???
Looks like you guys have had so much fun lately! I can't wait till we make it to Disney again someday--I'm so jealous! And someday...it will be you leaving florida:(
Post a Comment