Julienne was taking 5 to 6 steps just weeks before we went to Chile. I guess she preferred Chilean soil to let it all out which seems curious to me because I started to walk here in the States during a family trip when I was 13 months old (will that mean she will end up living in Chile? will that be her destiny like what happened to me? ha ha). Anyways, so she has been confidently walking on her own for 3 weeks now. She sometimes walks very fast (like running) trying to imitate Catalina I guess. Now Julienne started to give us heart attacks by climbing up stuff. She uses anything to aid herself to get her way in a matter of seconds. She is all over the place now and it is just overwhelming to see how many mischievous things she does and how much she moves all around "and beyond". It has been a totally new experience with her because she is so different compared to my quiet and always overcautious Catalina. So here is a video I recorded this morning of her climbing up a chair and getting over a small table. She thinks it is funny and she always responds with a "ya" to whatever anyone says to her, which is a Spanish word used to express agreement or an answer in the affirmative. Enjoy the video...
2 comments:
Gaby that is too cute (but as a mom, I'm sure scary!)! I can't believe how big they are. They are both growing up so fast. Last time I saw you, Julienne was still in your tummy. I can't believe it's been that long. Anyway, hope all is well. I love reading your updates! I'm a slacker and still updating for Taiwan, haha.
She looks so cute!!!!
I love that age, I can't believe How big she is and cute like her big sister.
Post a Comment