Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day from the beginning to the end. We first got up and went to the Library's Halloween Party. Catalina wore her butterfly costume from last year's Halloween. Julienne wore a pumpkin costume. We had a great time. There were so many children and they were trick and treating around the different library departments. Then we all gathered in the main hall for more candy, music, crafts and fun activities.

In the afternoon Andy came back from being out of town for a couple of weeks. We picked him up at the airport and then dressed up the girls to go to the "trunk or treat" party at our chapel.


This year I decided to make the girls' costumes. It took me more time that I planned because I really don't sew, but it ended up looking pretty neat.
Catalina is all about princess stuff and her favorite one is the little mermaid. So I made her a mermaid costume, it was very challenging but I loved the results. I like mine better than the original one.
Julienne was a little easier. I made her a "Pebbles" costume.


They both looked so cute and we enjoyed seeing them all dressed up, and of course eating their candy was the best part of all.



Here are some of the primary children. We had so much fun.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awww so cute! Thanks for posting pix of the gals all dressed up for Halloween!

Marc and Letty said...

Hola!

Gabby me sorprendes con tu talento, las ninas se ven divinas, hiciste un muy buen trabajo con esos disfrases de las ninas . Y el de ustedes?

Saludos a todos y besos a tus princesas.

EmmaJ said...

Great job on the costumes! I love the little pebbles!

Ken and Cari said...

I love the costumes!! I can't believe how big your girls are now!! Are you still living in Key West?