I love this picture of Catalina. She’d changed so much over the last year. She is so beautiful, but I miss her baby face.
Here is Catalina playing the harmonica.
Yesterday after I helped Catalina to get ready for bed I went upstairs for a few minutes to turn off some lights, the computer, and get a cup of water. Then I went back downstairs and I couldn’t find Catalina anywhere. I checked both rooms and bathrooms and since she knows how to lock and unlock the entrance door I started to panic a little bit. Then while checking the closets I called her name and I herd her voice in my room but I still couldn’t see were she was at. I called once more and she suddenly came up from under my pillow saying “here mommy!” Excluding the scare I thought it was pretty funny the way she hid because she didn’t really mess up the pillows or anything, so I grabbed the camera and took this picture.
Here are my happy girls. I love to see them playing together. Catalina is a very good big sister and mommy’s helper. She shares and plays with Julienne. She enjoys everything the baby does and learns. She takes care of the baby and tells me everything she does. Not wonder why Julienne loves Catalina so much too.
oh my gosh! i absolutely LOVE these pictures. thanks so much for sharing. i wish adam and i lived closer so we could hang out and see you & andy and the girls. they are absolutely adorable...and i can't believe how much catalina has grown since Christmas!! wow!
2 comments:
She looks cute, I have the same photo with my girls.
oh my gosh! i absolutely LOVE these pictures. thanks so much for sharing. i wish adam and i lived closer so we could hang out and see you & andy and the girls. they are absolutely adorable...and i can't believe how much catalina has grown since Christmas!! wow!
Post a Comment