Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our November Updates

I've been lazy lately about updating our family blog. To do it every month will be one of my new year's resolutions. We've been enjoying our girls and all the cute things they've been up to. We are also loving the great weather and our life here in Paradise.

Catalina makes us laugh so much. She comes up with all kinds of funny things. The other day I was washing the dishes and I didn't notice she was playing on top of some storage boxes. Andy came by the kitchen and saw her, and told her to get down. Catalina got kind of mad because I guess she was having fun, and told Andy "you go do your homework" (pointing to the living room). She is also getting into a lot of singing lately. She loves to sing the songs we have learned in the Kindermusik program that we took this year. She also loves to sing church songs, her favorite one is "I am a child of God" mingled with "I am a little tea pot" (when she sings the first one, she almost always ends with the second one).


Julienne is our mischievous little one. She always manages to get into stuff she shouldn't. She has washed her hands in the toilet, disorganized my laundry basket, bitten her big sister's fingers, eaten some parts of my phone book, just to mention a few. She does a lot of cruising and standing up on her own. She also loves to walk along with Catalina holding one hand.




Here are my 2 little monkeys jumping on the bed. Luckily none fell off and bumped their heads.


I love and adore these cute smiles. Julienne has 6 teeth now.


This year Andy marched at the Veteran's Day Parade here on the island. I was so lucky to capture this great image of my handsome husband in uniform.


Finally we ended November and Thanksgiving with
Mom, Dad, and Alex at Disney World. We really took
all we could from the season passes we got. It was our
4th time there this year. We had a blast with our
family. We did a lot and sadly the week went way too
fast. We miss them so much.
Here is this kind of long slide show of Disney, enjoy.

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

love the big sombrero.