The last week in April we went to Jacksonville, Fl for about a week. Andy had a work conference and the girls and I went to chill out a little bit. I did a lot of fun shopping, and on our way back we did some touristy things. We went to St Augustine and took the Sight Seeing Train to go around town. We went into the Castillo de San Marcos, a very cool Spanish fort. Finally we passed by Stu's pace (Andy's 2nd cousin) in Daytona Beach.
This it has been the girls' 2nd semester enrolled in the Kindermusik program the Community College offers. We enjoy it so much and the teacher is great. The music and materials are awesome and the girls and I have learned so much.
The weekend of the 16th Andy's Uncle Louis, Aunt Nancy, and their good friend Arlenne came to visit us from NY/Jupiter. We had so much fun with them and really enjoyed their company. I got so depressed the day they left. I love when people (especially family) come to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment