We celebrated his birthday today in "Brazalena Steakhouse" with our good friends The Hale Family. We had an awesome dinner and ate too much meat but it was delicious. Back home we sang Happy Birthday with our friends, the girls and our friend Rosaura (our babysitter for tonight). Thank you all for the phone calls, birthday cards, and messages.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Happy 30th Birthday Andy!
I can't talk too much for him and I don't think he'll write anything here. But besides the hard day of work and his rough Spanish Test I think it has been a good birthday for him. He has been purchasing several birthday presents over the last couple of weeks. He got himself an Amazon Kindle (electronic book) which we enjoy a lot. He also got a PS3 with several games (Guitar Hero and Sing Star).
We celebrated his birthday today in "Brazalena Steakhouse" with our good friends The Hale Family. We had an awesome dinner and ate too much meat but it was delicious. Back home we sang Happy Birthday with our friends, the girls and our friend Rosaura (our babysitter for tonight). Thank you all for the phone calls, birthday cards, and messages.
Here we are at Brazalena with Tyler, Shelly and Logan.
The 4 of us...
Daddy and the girls. Behind him is the cute poster the girls, Cuba, and I made for him. Catalina was so happy about Daddy's birthday. She loves singing happy birthday and she may have congratulated daddy more than 20 times in different and cute tones of voice.
Finally, Andy blowing his new decade of life. We love you and wish you the best in this new stage of your life. Now you totally belong to the middle age group.
We celebrated his birthday today in "Brazalena Steakhouse" with our good friends The Hale Family. We had an awesome dinner and ate too much meat but it was delicious. Back home we sang Happy Birthday with our friends, the girls and our friend Rosaura (our babysitter for tonight). Thank you all for the phone calls, birthday cards, and messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy! Adam did all the talking for me! Btw, I think that the Easter pictures are just the cutest! I hope we see you in June!!!
That was so much fun last night! You are quick with the blog post too! Thanks for inviting us. I don't think I will eat again for 3 days =)
Happy Birthday Andy...miss you guys and the Keys...how much longer will you be there?
Post a Comment