Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Year of Sisterhood

I forgot to post this last month (when Julienne turned 1). I love my girls so much. They are the cutest, even more so when they are together. I made this slide show with some of my favorite pictures of Catalina and Julienne to commemorate the 1st year of their sisterhood. I know along the road there will be a lot more screaming, fighting and all the nasty things siblings do while growing up ha ha. Overall Catalina is a very very good big sister. It is amazing how much she cares for Julienne. The same way Julienne loves Catalina and she enjoys all the silly things she does to entertain her. I love my own sisters and I still have a very good relationship with them. I just wish I could see them more often (that was my homesick moment...sniff). I hope and pray that the love I see between my girls will last forever and that they will have a great relationship as grown ups.


3 comments:

SheL said...

Oh my goodness they are so adorable. And yes... Logan definitely has to date one of them! =)

Emily said...

Ahhh! Your little girls are soooo cute. I hope that we get to see Julienne in June. I can't believe it has been so long!

Aww, sorry to hear about your homesickness. I think we will be the same way when we are in Ecuador. :( Hopefully you can make another trip down to Chile soon.

Miss you guys!

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

What a beautiful year in review! You are so blessed to have your girls, and they are so blessed to have you are their parents. We miss you getting to see you.