Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


I'm very sad Christmas is over. I just love everything that involves Christmas, and I think Catalina totally inherited that from me. This past Monday I decided that it was weird to still have all my Christmas stuff up. I didn't take it down earlier because it looked so cute and also because I was being kind of lazy. So I finally did it. The girls were around while I was doing it but right when I finished Catalina wasn't happy about it. She told me (very sad) "Mommy look what you've done. Oh nooo! Christmas is gone!". She really made me feel bad but I thought it was so cute the way she said it, so dramatic.


Here is Catalina and her absolute favorite Christmas present. It is a very fun microphone that records and plays your voice and plays some children's songs. She plays with it all day.


Here is my precious Julienne after a bath. I just love her hair. It is amazing how hair can make a child look a lot older. When people guess Julienne's age they almost always say between 18 to 24 months. She is just 11 months.


Here are all of our girls. Poor Cuba, she has no privacy. Luckily she is an awesome dog who loves kids.

Finally here are our girls having fun together. I'm exclusively speaking Spanish to the girls, so I just asked what are you doing?. Enjoy.

No comments: