Our baby is doing wonderful. She is a very happy little girl and this time Andy finally got his "Daddy's little girl". I have never seen Catalina get so exited and happy about seeing daddy like Julienne does. She has changed so much in just a couple of months. She is talking a lot saying da-da, ta-ta, tla, ca-ta, and just when she is fussing she says 'ma-ma" (so unfair). She is also very close to crawling but she still gets around in her own way. She turned 6 months this past 15th. She now weights 15 pounds and she is 26 inches long. She just started to accept solid food. She didn't like it until now and I waited until she was ready, just as the doctor recommended to me. We also pierced her ears while in Virginia. She cried for about 3 minutes but the good thing is that she won't remember it. She looks SO cute.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Julienne's Update
Our baby is doing wonderful. She is a very happy little girl and this time Andy finally got his "Daddy's little girl". I have never seen Catalina get so exited and happy about seeing daddy like Julienne does. She has changed so much in just a couple of months. She is talking a lot saying da-da, ta-ta, tla, ca-ta, and just when she is fussing she says 'ma-ma" (so unfair). She is also very close to crawling but she still gets around in her own way. She turned 6 months this past 15th. She now weights 15 pounds and she is 26 inches long. She just started to accept solid food. She didn't like it until now and I waited until she was ready, just as the doctor recommended to me. We also pierced her ears while in Virginia. She cried for about 3 minutes but the good thing is that she won't remember it. She looks SO cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your family looks so cute. I miss you guys so much.
Love,
Amy
P.S. I don't know if I'm just worried because of me and Chalysse or if it's just the particular photo, but you might want to take her to a pediatric opthamalogist.
Wow, she is getting so big! I can't believe she is 6 months and Catalina is 3 years! Phew, time flies!
I love the pic with her tongue sticking out. Your girls are getting so big and are so cute.
Post a Comment