Friday, May 2, 2008

April was a busy month...but we're back!!!




Now I have time to write something. I finally finished another school semester. It is going so slow and hard with the girls, but I know it will pay off later.
We've been doing a lot of stuff lately. First of all, my adorable mother left after being here 3 months. We miss her so much, especially Andy because he has to do chores again ha ha. The next day Andy left for Washington DC for 20 days of training. It was very hard to be with the girls on my own but luckily we went to see daddy a few days after he left. I drove to Miami, and flew to DC with the 2 girls all by myself. I feel all grown up now.




We had a great time in DC. We also went to Philadelphia for a couple of days to visit friends of mine so we saw a lot.




Philadelphia...and the authentic Philly Cheese Steak.



National Museum of Natural History.




We saw them close to the White House.



World War II Memorial.

The Capitol...and the Washington DC temple.





Washington's house in Mount Vernon.



Picture taken by Julienne in Gettysburg.





We also celebrated Andy's last year in his 20's...Andy turned 29.

No comments: