Here is a picture of my 33 weeks pregnant belly and my mommy that came from Chile. She got here just in time to say "Happy New Year". She will be staying with us for 3 months. Luckily Andy and her get along very well....ha ha ha ha ha.
This is Adam Jensen. Thanks for the post on my Blog. I just wanted to say congrats on the bun in the oven y que mandas saludos a su mama. Al ver la foto me hace recordar mucho de Chile y el Root Beer que nos dieron. :) Espero escuchar mas de ustedes.
3 comments:
Looking good!
This is Adam Jensen. Thanks for the post on my Blog. I just wanted to say congrats on the bun in the oven y que mandas saludos a su mama. Al ver la foto me hace recordar mucho de Chile y el Root Beer que nos dieron. :) Espero escuchar mas de ustedes.
3 months?! Wow! I could not handle having my mother-in-law live with us for 3 months. Andy you are a better man than I am.
Post a Comment