Here are some pictures from yesterday's annual "Christmas Parade" of Key West. We got a bunch of candy and beads thrown at us. We even got 2 very nice stuffed animals for Catalina. She wasn't in a really good mood. She was tired and didn't get too excited about the whole thing. She got very scared when the "Grinch" came to give us some candy, I have never seen her so afraid of something. And the only word she said the entire night was "Santa!!!" when he appeared at the end. Believe me, he looked so real that even I believe again.
Aww, you all look great, I love the blog! Adam and I are just amazed at how big Catalina is too...she has some long legs! Anywho, we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. And when you get a chance, send us a list of things that you would like for Christmas! =)
1 comment:
Aww, you all look great, I love the blog! Adam and I are just amazed at how big Catalina is too...she has some long legs! Anywho, we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. And when you get a chance, send us a list of things that you would like for Christmas! =)
Post a Comment